Origami bag – Queen of the garden by Marina Strijakova
ArtSHINE Supports Australian Artists and Designers.
Product designed in Australia
This unique origami bag has multiple uses. Its innovative design has made it a hit among customers. Inspired by the Japanese traditional bag, the basis of the bag is a square scarf inserted into the clip of the straps, forming a bag. So you can use it as a bag, but also as an impromptu picnic blanket, scarf, or a beautiful wrapping for a present. So clever!
- Made from 100% polyester crepe
- Vegan leather strap is cruelty-free.
- Tote straps feature heavy metal loops in gun-metal black, finished with a pair of steel rivets
- Each tote is printed and sewn by hand
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Machine wash in cold water with phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry
Black, Brown, Navy
Regular (18"), Long (33")