Pre orders: ‘How it works’ & Terms and Conditions
For the first time ArtSHINE is proud to offer a unique collection of products from selected ArtSHINE artists.
Due to popular demand, these collections are offered for a strictly limited pre-purchase time frame before the collections are produced.
ArtSHINE sees this as another step toward a more sustainable supply chain and responsible manufacturing.
By limiting the risk of over production and excess stock we’re doing our bit to conserve finite resources and reduce waste. What this means for you, is there’s nothing to pay upfront. And there’s no deposit required.
Simply ‘pre order’ the items you’d like to buy during the strictly limited pre order window. We’ll contact you and answer any questions you may have. Once final numbers are tallied, we’ll contact everyone and confirm delivery dates. It is at this point the products will be available for final purchase and we’ll request payment, etc.
HOW IT WORKS
1. View your favourite ArtSHINE Artist’s collections via the special link provided during the strictly limited pre order time period.
2. Select the items you’d like to purchase when they become available (There’s no deposit, and nothing to pay now).
3. Provide some key contact details (We need to contact you about delivery dates and times, etc and let you know when your selections are available).
4. ArtSHINE will add your pre order request to our production details. We’ll then finalise production numbers and shipping details. It’s at this point we’ll make the item especially for you.
5. ArtSHINE will contact you again when your pre order is ready to ship. It’s at this point you’re able to confirm your order with payment. We’ll confirm all payment details and arrange any delivery.
Pre order window: 1 am Monday 24 May till midnight Wednesday 30 June
Production window: 1 July to 31 July
Delivery window: From Monday 9 August
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment Terms: ArtSHINE pre-ordering requires no deposit and no upfront payment. During the production window ArtSHINE will contact you via the contact details you’ve provided and confirm the
• availability of your product,
• production and shipping dates, and
• payment and delivery dates.
Once ArtSHINE has confirmed the availability of your pre-ordered items we’ll require the payment of the final balance. With your final payment ArtSHINE will despatch your order to the address specified.
All product prices are displayed including Australia tax (GST), exclusive of any delivery charges.
Cancellation: ArtSHINE reserves the right to cancel collections or individual items at any point prior to the receipt of your payment.
Payments will only be accepted when collections or individual items have been confirmed in production.
Shipping: Once confirmed in production your pre-order items will be available for purchase via
All prices, fees and charges will be made available to you and accepted (or declined) by you at this point of purchase.
We are unable to deliver to a PO Box address, please provide a physical daytime residential or business delivery address.
Fees, Taxes and International Duty: All orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, meaning your order may be subject to local taxes and/or import duties, which are levied by your local customs authority.
We are unable to calculate the exact amount of duties and taxes your order will incur as these charges are imposed directly by the country you are shipping to.